I am a Mind-Body Medicine Specialist and Holistic Sexologist specializing in embodied sexuality consulting/coaching. Innocence is the founder and CEO of BLUSH with Innocence™.
BLUSH with Innocence™ Feminine Mystique Institute offers classes, workshops, and brief retreats to encompasses every aspect of a woman’s Divine Feminine Psyche, Essence, and Presence (Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, Mental, Relational, and Spatial).
BLUSH with Innocence™ professional services includes Integrative (non-medical) Consultations & Solutions for sexual empowerment and personal enlightenment for women of all backgrounds in a shame-free environment.
My professional mission is to promote the infinite wisdom, inspiration, intelligence, and energy of the Infinite Consciousness to empower women of all ages and backgrounds to embrace their greatest passion, purpose, and presence—in all areas of their lives!
There Is No Shame: a New Look at Self-Worth & Sexual Body Image Class
A 6-week Group Class for Women
Culturally, we have confused sexuality with how our bodies look rather than how we feel. Helping people restore healthy sexuality, defined as a specific state of vitality in the body, is a central focus of this program. Embodied sexuality can provide some of the best of what life has to offer including feelings of pleasure, connection, and satisfaction. For many people, however, sexuality has led to some of your life’s worst experiences—violations, broken connections, and traumas that lead to feelings of shame and guilt.
Much of this work in this class involves self-reflection and discussion of deeply rooted beliefs about sexuality and shame. Embodied sexuality can look different for every woman. Techniques aimed at healing the shame that women carry from countless generations of negative messages about sex and gender, whether they’re cultural, religious or intergenerational. It supports anyone interested in a personal exploration of sexual trauma healing.
This class is designed for those women who are ready to transform their relationship to themselves and their bodies. Women of all sexual orientations, all ages and body types are welcome. Bring more confidence, presence, and connection to your body and your life.
Who Is this Class For?
- Women who have experienced sexual violence or trauma
- Women who feel like their sexual connections are broken
- Women who want to reconnect with their sexual energy
- Women who are tired of struggling with sexual shame and/or guilt
- Women who are looking to increase their measure of self-worth
- Women who are not satisfied with their sexual body image and sexual self-esteem
Why Should I Take This Class?
- Learn to transform their relationship with their bodies and with sexuality
- Learn to heal your relationship with your sexual essence
- Learn to repair the connection with the psyche, body, and spirit
- Connect with your sexual energy in a positive way
- Learn to let go of feelings of sexual shame and guilt
- Realize your self-worth
- Improve the relationship with your sexual body image and sexual self-esteem
BLUSH™ Feminine Mystique Class
A 6-Week Group Class for EMBODIMENT, PRESENCE, AND THE FEMININE: THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING PRESENT, SETTLED AND AT HOME IN YOUR PHYSICAL BODY.
Bring more confidence, presence, and connection to your body and your life.
Most sexuality issues can be tied to some form of disconnection from our bodies, feelings, and desires. This process of disconnection is an inevitable part of living in Western culture. Women of all ages and backgrounds suffer, to varying degrees, from disconnection from our sexuality, our bodies, each other, and the earth.
You can heal this disconnection and reclaim our true power through the process of an embodiment. This process begins by experiencing the body directly through sensations. The embodiment will take you beneath your judgments about your body’s imperfections as well as past wounds, hurts and self-limiting beliefs that have been holding you back. By making friends with your body, you will gain direct access to its wisdom and its extraordinary capacity for intimacy, creativity, healing, and sexual/sensual pleasure.
Who Is This Class For?
- Women of all identities and all sexual orientations, as well as all ages and body types.
- Women who may not feel sexual or those who may not be sexual
- Single women who chose not to date or be sexual
- Women who are ready to take more risks and move towards embracing their whole sexuality
- Women who want to expand their body awareness and pleasure, and heal what inhibits or interrupts you being fully alive and comfortable in all parts of their bodies.
- Women of all levels of sexual or sensual interest and experience, and are designed for any woman ready to transform their relationship to themselves and their bodies.
- Women in relationships who desire to experience their relationships differently – women wanting to enhance their sexuality and ability to be more grounded in their relationships.
- Women who may not be sexual and/or are struggling with sexual wounding, dissociation, body image, shame, gender identity, low libido or sexual dysfunction.
Why Should You Take This Class?
- Explore the hidden influences that shape sexual shame, negative body image, and sexual disconnection from self and others.
- Discover your most authentic relationship with your body, your gender, your sensuality
- Get comfortable talking about the body and sexuality with your clients and intimates.
- Expand body awareness and pleasure, and heal what inhibits or interrupts you being fully alive and comfortable in all parts of your body.
- Learn to change and dramatically improve reconnect to your body, your authentic sexuality, your essence, and power.
- Achieve greater intimacy with your partner, potential partner, and improve your feminine presence.
This class will help you learn to change and dramatically improve reconnect to your body, your authentic sexuality, your essence, and power, achieve greater intimacy with your partner, potential partner, and improve your feminine presence.
BLUSH™ Feminine Intuition Class
A 6-week Group Class for Women
Often feeling shut down sexually is symptomatic of other concerns not being expressed. Feeling safe and in touch with our bodies allows us to take risks, honestly admit to ourselves and others what we need, as well as begin and end relationships with more confidence. Through participation in discussion and experiential exercises, you’ll learn embodiment skills that support a deeper connection to your intuition, sexuality, and power. This is a process-oriented support group class.
Why Enroll In this Class?
- Discover an internal sense of trust & safety
- Develop your ability to enjoy your own sensuality & sexuality
- Step into your authentic personal power
- Recognize and respond to your feminine intuition
- Tap into your unique feminine essence
- Learn to ask for what you do and don’t want – Gain deeper clarity on what you like and want (along with what you don’t want) from encounters, and why.
*Please complete the contact for to reach me with any questions about classes or services.